Saturday, December 18, 2010

Stick Soap - shopping in Japan

I found a very unique stuff. This was recommended by my Japanese blog friend.
This is it !


 This is made in Thailand, created by Japanese company though.

 It says Washing Ingredient is from Botanics. No Petroleum Oil, No paraben/silicone, No artificial coloring and fragrance, No Sin-polimer and Etanol.








JPY1,575.- from web-shop.
The card-board roll box looks pretty. I LOVE '' Soaps''. But, inconvenient to carry with me in travelling. But, this is PERFECT for travel use. don't you think ???

I can't wait using this :-D

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

3 comments:

  1. wow looks cute.. but wont it be a bit messy when the soap gets soft?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique! Do you just rubbed it on the skin?

    ReplyDelete