Thursday, September 23, 2010

shopping at Large mall

My sister is shopping mall lover. She goes and check the new malls even if these are not near her home. I asked her which shopping mall do you like the best ??? And her answer is '' Mozo''.
Mozo ?!?  Mozo Wonder-city is a new large shopping mall in Nagoya city. The largest super mkt chain, AEON, put up this.

Today, she brought us to this shopping mall. It was sooooooooooooo amaging. Huge and clean, and modern !!! It reminds me of my first visit to SHOPPING mall in USA. It was around 15 years ago. At that time, there is not a large shopping mall in Japan. The one in usa was really big and overwhelming.



It is National holiday here. We went there in the morning and got an early lunch at the popular Buffet Restaurant.


Many healthy food choices using the vegetables. Everything is so delicious !!!

                                        JPY1,600 per 1 person. All you can eat in 90 minutes :-D

After eating a lot, need to take a exercise. At mall there, walking and shopping become good exercise :-p

What I bought are,

                                              mechanical pencil by Zebra - JPY300
                                             Ball point pens - JPY100 and JPY200
I highly recommend you to buy the Japanese the stationaly products like above if you travel to Japan. These are very functional and high-quality !!!

                                               JPY1,000 for above 3pcs

And at ''LUSH'', I got these lovely goodies :-D
Three soaps - very YUMMY smells... love^^
Lush has a plant in Japan and the package are in Japanese. And all product has own unique name.
There are many fans of Lush here in Japan.

This time, I was shopping around many shops but walk around with my sister or husband and others... and I was not so big shopper today. so, I'd like to go back maybe by myself. because I can move about freely and can concentrate on just SHOPPING. For serious buying day, to shop alone would be the best.
Don't you think so ???


4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a huge mall! And that buffet looks so clean and good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, seems it's very useful blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right sometime we need to go shopping alone to enjoy ourselves ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it's true that shopping alone for serious shopping purposes is the best idea. It's a good thing that you were able to enjoy your time at that shopping mall.

    ReplyDelete